Copyright Complaint Policy
If you believe in good faith that a material hosted on our website, in our brochures, flyers, or in other our materials, infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- A clear identification of our material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on our website or in other our material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement that ”the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices should be sent by email to [email protected]
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
Last revision: November 16, 2009